Maxsys Solutions has partnered with a leader in the transportation space in search of a permanent Automation QA Engineer for their Dallas office. Our client is looking for someone who’s passionate in their work and enjoys working with other QAs and Developers in building complex applications! Due to growth, they need an experienced Technical Quality Assurance Engineer who will work closely with the Business and ensure quality testing of software products. As a Senior QA Automation Analyst, you’ll be responsible for designing/developing automated testing solutions to reduce manual efforts as wells as continued streamlining opportunities for increased quality and delivery speed. You’ll also assist with faster product/functionality delivery to the production environment. Must have prior experience testing web-based, mobile and legacy applications.
This is a fantastic company to work for; once acclimated, you’ll get to work from home 2 days a week. They truly value their employees and are big on career advancement, free travel plans, Continuing Education programs, Retirement savings plan and more!
- Automation QA Testing, Selenium, Jenkins, CI/CD, Git, JIRA, SOAP, Mobile & web testing
- Responsible for all QA functions (planning, strategizing, testing)
- Collaborate with development and QA to complete CI and delivery with Jenkins
- Work closely with Product Design & client facing teams to gather and verify requirements
- Automate web & mobile apps; reduce manual efforts & increase release turnaround time
- Work with Test Engineers; ensure testing of functional areas is complete, tracked & on time
- Coordinate performance testing; ensure standards are communicated & documented
- Ensure status reporting is done on time and accurate
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems or related technical field
- 7+ years’ experience in a QA role
- 4+ years’ automation experience with Selenium-Appium (C# & Java) & other mobile tools
- Experience using Jenkins, Maven, Git & other related CI/CD tools
- 1-2 years’ experience testing mainframe applications
- 4+ years’ hands-on experience with JIRA
- Experience with XCode and Android Studio
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh Services Company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.