Maxsys Solutions is currently searching for a Senior Security Analyst with a Dallas-based global leader in the Commercial RE space. Our client needs to bring on a CTH Security Analyst with a background in Security Analysis, Global Security management tools, Threat Hunter for malware log review and process revision. Must have direct experience with Linux/Unix, Windows O/S, enterprise SIEM and packet capture analysis platforms such as Carbon Black, qRadar, Nexpose and Palo Alto. They’re looking for someone who’s passionate about uncovering the unknown about cyber security threats and threat actors. Must possess strong leadership qualities and enjoy working in a fast-paced enterprise work environment! Our client provides flexible work hours and upon conversion, they offer 401k, great healthcare benefits and a great compensation plan.
- Provide expert analytic investigative support of large scale and complex security incidents
- Continuously improve processes for use across multiple detection sets for more efficient operations
- Use threat intelligence, analysis of anomalous log data and results of brainstorming sessions to detect and eradicate threat actors
- Develop, install and test new network hardware and software releases and system upgrades
- Evaluate and install patches and resolves software related problems
- Provide forensic analysis of network packet captures, DNS, proxy, NetFlow, malware, host-based security and application logs
- Keep Executives up to date on the latest Security technologies, policies and implementation plans
- Work closely with the App Dev teams on current infrastructure projects
- Troubleshoot and resolve system service failures by identifying and analyzing the situation and provide corrective actions
- Responsible for setting work unit and/or project deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/MIS or related field
- 5+ years’ experience with Global Security management tools, eDiscovery, EDR, ESI, AV/Malware DLP, DLL, PowerShell, VBScript and other scripting technologies
- 5+ years’ experience with the design, implementation and support of the security network
- Experience with proactive threat analysis to service events/logs
- 3+ years of recent operational security experience (SOC, Incident Response, Malware Analysis & IDS/IPS Analysis)
- Knowledge of regular expressions and at least one scripting language (PERL, Python & PowerShell)
- 1-2 years’ of real estate industry experience
- Excellent attitude; must have a strong work ethic
- Excellent communication and conceptual skills
If you are interested in working for one of the fastest growing Fortune 500 organizations in Dallas, we’d love to hear from you! Our client is the largest firm in their field and they’re looking for a dynamic and driven Security Engineer to join their team. This person needs to have advanced level experience with 5-8 years of experience working in enterprise level environments.
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh Services Company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.