Maxsys Solutions is currently searching for a Senior Security Engineer with a Dallas-based global leader in the Commercial RE space. Our client needs to hire a contract to hire Security Engineer to lead multiple projects and validate architecture; must have experience managing Global Security management tools, Carbon Black is required, eDiscovery, EDR, ESI, AV/Malware DLP, DLL, PowerShell, VBScript and other scripting technologies. In this role, you’ll also be responsible for developing maintenance growth plans, action plans against outbreaks and working with Legal, Identity Access Management and Cyber Defense teams. Must possess strong leadership qualities and enjoy working in a fast-paced enterprise work environment! Our client provides flexible work hours, 401k, great healthcare benefits and a great compensation plan + bonus, once you become a FTE.
- Global Security management tools, Carbon Black, eDiscovery, EDR, ESI, AV/Malware DLP, DLL, PowerShell, VBScript and other scripting technologies, commercial real estate industry experience
- Develop, install and test new network hardware and software releases and system upgrades
- Evaluate and install patches and resolves software related problems
- Manage Global Security management tools, eDiscovery, EDR, ESI, AV/Malware DLP, DLL, PowerShell, VBScript and other scripting technologies
- Keep Executives up to date on the latest Security technologies, policies and implementation plans
- Work closely with the App Dev teams on current infrastructure projects
- Troubleshoot and resolve system service failures by identifying and analyzing the situation and provide corrective actions
- Monitor systems activities and fine tune system parameters and configuration to optimize performance and ensure security of systems
- Evaluate existing solutions and infrastructure; provides recommendations
- Provide senior level expertise on decisions and priorities regarding systems architecture
- Approve system designs and functions as a Project Lead, when required
- Responsible for setting work unit and/or project deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/MIS or related field
- CEH or CISSP certification is preferred
- 5+ years’ experience with Global Security management tools, eDiscovery, EDR, ESI, AV/Malware DLP, DLL, PowerShell, VBScript and other scripting technologies
- 5+ years’ experience with the design, implementation and support of the security network
- 1-2 years’ of real estate industry experience is preferred
- Excellent attitude; must have a strong work ethic
- Excellent communication and conceptual skills required
If you are interested in working for one of the fastest growing Fortune 500 organizations in Dallas, we'd love to hear from you! Our client is the largest firm in their field and they're looking for a dynamic and driven Security Engineer to join their team. This person needs to have advanced level experience with 5-8 years of experience working in enterprise level environments.
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. You may apply for this position online or email your resume to Krista@maxsyssolutions.com.
Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.