Maxsys Solutions is currently searching for an experienced Security Architect to join a global financial services company in Dallas, TX or Tampa, FL for a contract to hire opportunity (only US Citizens and Greencard Holders will be considered). This role is responsible for developing and maintaining the company’s enterprise architecture and ensuring that the standards and architecture align with their IT strategies. As the Security Architect, you’ll work closely with the Enterprise IT Security Architect to maintain the corporate vision of application and technology security architecture. You’ll engage with multiple team members throughout Client Solution strategies to communicate security standards, practices and guidelines; therefore, strong communication skills are required.
We’re looking for someone who’s considered a security and technical expert in technology architecture, security architectures, systems implementation and integration. To be considered, you must have the following: security architecture, system integration, application development, storage, network virtualization architecture/engineering, Red Hat, PingFederate/PingAccess, AWS, Cloud methodologies (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), Amazon’s EC2, VPC & S3, Multi-Factor and Adaptive Authentication technologies.
- Collaboarate with teams to ensure technical quality of security-focused deliverables & adherence to security standards, governance and controls practices
- Assist in drafting conceptual and logical architecture specifications (both the enterprise & project level with a focus towards security)
- Provide guidance and leadership for client’s technology standardization process
- Assist in defining standards & policies for the security, compliance & governance of data & information stored or processed at an external Cloud provider, including IaaS, PaaS & SaaS
- Lead and enable collaboration across technology specialties; ensure that ADM, Infrastructure, Information Security & Architecture are all working together
- BS degree in Computer Science or related experience
- AWS Certification
- 7+ years’ experience in security architecture, system integration, app dev and system analysis
- Knowledge of Java and other programming languages
- 5+ years’ experience in IT platform, storage & network virtualization architecture & engineering, including an in depth knowledge of Red Hat Enterprise Linux and Microsoft Windows Server Operating platforms
- Experience architecting automated data center processes (provisioning, application & patch management, monitoring and alerting, capacity monitoring and planning, leveraging execution and human approval workflow design and implementation)
- Experience with integrating applications and identity management with Amazon Services such as AWS, S3, Elastic Beanstalk & AWS RDS
- Experience with Amazon’s EC2, VPC, and S3, Microsoft’s Azure, OpenStack and either the JBoss SOA stack
- Experience with RDBMS technologies including Oracle RAC, Sybase, MS-SQL, DB2
- Must possess excellent communication skills
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh Services Company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.