Maxsys Solutions is seeking a Scrum Master/Scrum Coach for a year-long opportunity in Plano, TX with an enterprise leader in the automotive space. In this role, you’ll be responsible for assessing the Scrum maturity of the team and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity at a pace that is sustainable for them. You will assist in both internal and external communication, improve transparency and educate the Product Owners with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog. Communication skills and personality are just as important as one’s technical skills for this client! Our client has an extremely entrepreneurial spirit about them and looking for a passionate Scrum Coach who shares that same mind-set. This is an exciting time to join a team where you can roll up your sleeves and experience true Entrepreneurship!
· Utilize Agile/Scrum best practices, standards and guidelines. Track progress and identify issues that may come up for the business
· Remove any impediments and guide the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel
· Facilitate efforts of multiple teams to deploy Agile/Scrum practices in order to increase customer satisfaction and maximize product delivery
· Facilitate situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment and increase transparency
· Work as an advisor to coach teams on how to adapt their methodologies to different client environments
· Track progress and identify issues; organize coaching sessions and provide recommendations when necessary
· Must be able to identify complex problems and provide solutions
· Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science, MIS or related field
· Scrum Master certifications (CSM, PSM I)
· Knowledge of other Agile approaches (XP, Kanban and Crystal)
· Hands-on experience applying a wide variety of well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (numerous Burndown techniques and numerous Retrospective formats)
· Experience with Agile techniques (User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing and Automated Testing)
· 5+ years’ experience in a hands-on Scrum role in a software development environment
· Must possess strong organizational, analytical, communication and time management skills
· Must be able to coordinate critical time-driven activities
Maxsys Solutions is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.