Maxsys Solutions is looking to fill an immediate 3 month contract to hire technical Scheduling Analyst in Ft. Worth, TX! We are working with an extremely innovative company that is constantly raising the bar within the lending industry and recognized several times for their dynamic products/services within the last few years. Our client needs to hire a Scheduling Analyst responsible for the production job schedule (includes creating, installing and maintaining automated jobs according to Change Management policies and procedures). As the Scheduling Analyst, you’ll be responsible for monitoring and alerting any incident and problem management related to automated jobs. Because this role will be working closely with cross functional teams, strong communication skills are important. Must have experience operating and supporting multiple IT workload automation & enterprise scheduling tools. Other skillsets include: PowerShell, VB Script, SQL, SSIS, C# and DTS.
- is a fast paced environment where long term career growth is highly supported. Once converted, our client offers great health benefits, an excellent PTO program, competitive base salary and bonus. Join a company that has received multiple designations (i.e. Best-in-class employer and one of Forbes most promising companies).
· Plan, design, install, configure and maintain automated scheduled jobs; oversee the production job schedule
· Maintain the enterprise automated scheduler and any other scheduling technologies
· Create and maintain run guides for all automated jobs in the schedule
· Work closely with cross functional teams ensuring that jobs are in compliance with organizational standards
· Learn and understand the impact of changes to jobs or schedules; organize and optimize jobs and/or job streams with complex dependencies
- Provide support for complex incidents and problems related to automated jobs
· BS in Computer Science or related field
· 5+ years in a Scheduling Analyst role
· Experience in PowerShell, VB Script, SQL, SSIS, C# and DTS
- Prior experience with creation and maintenance of run guides
- Experience in troubleshooting job failures in a distributed environment
- 4 years’ experience performing analysis, design and implementation of batch processing workflows
- Experience managing medium-large scale automated job schedules (7500+ jobs)
· 2+ years’ experience in an eCommerce environment
· Prior experience in Lending or Financial Services
· Must possess strong communication skills
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. You may apply for this position online or by sending an email to Krista@maxsyssolutions.com. Maxsys Solutions is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.