Maxsys Solutions is looking for a SAP BI (BW/BO) Analyst/Developer for a contract to hire opportunity in Grapevine, TX. Our client is an extremely innovative company that is constantly raising the bar within their industry and has been recognized several times for their products/services over the last several years. In this role, you’ll act independently, serving as a technical expert in BI and data analysis. You’ll gather and analyze data to solve complex problems and evaluate scenarios to make predictions on future outcomes and support decision making. Once a FTE, take advantage of our client’s fantastic healthcare options, FSA, 401k, assistance with Education reimbursement and a wellness program!
- Lead all aspects of the delivery of BI solutions; synthesize overall strategy by analyzing a wide variety of solutions, selecting the most relevant tools/techniques to meet specific client requirements such as business case, pricing, or complex analysis and reporting on outputs
- Communicate and interact with all levels of personnel as it relates to data analytics, reporting, dashboards, and other push technologies
- Support & develop enterprise BI capabilities in a timely and accurate manner
- Contribute to enterprise architecture as steward for Enterprise Analytics division
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- 5+ years’ experience in a SAP BI/BW role
- Hands-on experience in SAP BW 7.x and Business Objects XX
- Must be familiar with ABAP development and Web Services development
- Advanced knowledge of configuring BW data objects and BW Extractors from the SAP ECC System
- Must possess a solid understanding of how to enhance standard SAP BI/BW functionalities
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. You may apply for this position online or by emailing Krista@maxsyssolutions.com. Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh Services Company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.