Maxsys Solutions is hiring a SAP Architect for a 6 month project with a global leader in the automotive/technology space in Plano, TX. Our client, one of the most highly recognized companies in the world, needs a SAP Architect with SAP applications stack (FICO, SD, MM, PP, PI and Hana). This role will be responsible for making sure the selected architecture fits existing, planned and external architectures that are being deployed outside of or alongside the ERP. Because this role will be interacting with multiple teams, including Management, excellent communications skills are required.
· Implement software architectures that are consistent within a larger enterprise architecture
· Provide all levels of design needed for the solution which will include infrastructure, application and business
- Consult with Managers and Business Owners in identifying and analyzing technology needs and potential issues
- Participate in group application design activities
· Mentor and lead development teams; participate in the development of technically challenging portions of the solution
· Design all aspects of components based on the specified platform using practices and common patterns (includes databases, component layers, user interfaces, web services and integration patterns)
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or Information Technology
· 10+ years’ experience implementing complex IT applications and developing efficient effective solutions to diverse and complex business problems
- 7+ years’ experience in a SAP Architecture, development and technical leadership role
- Must possess a solid understanding of business process interrelationships between SAP modules
- Must possess excellent communication skills
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. You may apply directly to this position online or you can send an email to Krista@maxsyssolutions.com. Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh Services Company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.