Maxsys Solutions is searching for an experienced Salesforce QA Engineer to join a global retail leader for a permanent (W2) role in Dallas, TX! Our client is well recognized for their products, dynamic work environment and proven leadership within the retail/furniture space! Due to growth, they need to hire an experienced Salesforce QA Engineer who will play a crucial role in their CRM transformation. This role is responsible for delivering quality, well-tested integration applications to Production and help expand Quality Assurance as part of their overall company culture. Must have experience testing web applications (both manual & automation) with a focus on Salesforce.com.
We’re looking for someone who’s considered innovative and visionary! Our client offers fantastic benefits, 3 weeks of PTO, 401k + employer match, Wellness Program, great Maternity/Paternity program and much more!
- Manual & automation testing, Salesforce.com, SFDC, UI & back-end testing, SQL queries
- Define end-to-end testing process and methods in a Salesforce environment (includes cross system integrations across multiple work streams)
- Responsible for manual and integration testing along with writing simple SQL queries
- Devise test strategies to cover requirements; develop high-level test scenarios
- Write and execute manual & automated tests; monitor testing progress
- Report status, log defects, track and test defect fixes
- Collaborate with team to monitor project progress; incorporate schedules and scope changes
- Research opportunities to utilize QA best practices & guidelines to improve production
- Define automated regression testing process and framework (includes UI & back-end)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/MIS or related field preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in a Manual QA testing role
- 1 year experience in an Automation role
- 1 year experience utilizing Salesforce.com
- Prior experience with SQL Server; able to write simple queries and understand basic database architecture
- Must have an excellent attitude and a strong work ethic
- Must possess strong leadership/mentoring skills
- Excellent communication and conceptual skills required
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Relocation assistance is not provided. Apply to this position online or email Krista@maxsyssolutions.com with a copy of your resume. Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh Services Company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.