Maxsys Solutions is hiring a Senior Automation Salesforce QA Engineer for a project underway with a global real estate leader in Richardson, TX. Our client needs an advanced Salesforce QA Engineer to work on several key enterprise software initiatives. Over the next several months, this role will be responsible for the creation, execution and maintenance of test scripts for Salesforce applications using Selenium and Java. This team works closely with DevOps for automated Unit Testing and CI/CD. Must possess strong leadership qualities and enjoy working in a fast-paced/Agile work environment! Must have Bachelor’s Degree and be a Greencard Holder or USC to be considered.
- Automation QA Testing, Salesforce, Selenium, Java, TFS, Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery, Web Services, UI, Shell
- Create, execute and maintain test scripts for Salesforce applications using Selenium and Java
- Test Salesforce integrations along with other internal applications
- 5+ years’ experience with development and implementation of Data/ Key Word Driven automation frameworks for Web, Mobile and web services
- Perform defect management activities which include problem and issue research, analysis and documentation
- Advanced knowledge on QA/Agile tools (TFS, Telerik, Selenium, SOAP UI, Groovy, Shell)
- 3 years’ experience in a hands-on Automation/Salesforce QA role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Must possess excellent communication skills
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh Services Company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.