Maxsys Solutions is currently searching for a Salesforce Developer to join a Fortune 500 company in Dallas, a company named as one of the Best Companies to Work for in 2016 by Forbes Magazine! Our client is well recognized for their professional services and dynamic work environment and is a known and proven leader within the real estate industry! They are looking for a 3 month contract to hire Salesforce Developer who brings with him/her a large background with CRM, system implementations and possesses strong communication/analytical skills with the desire to bring solutions to complex objectives. The Salesforce Developer will be working closely with a collaborative team of Application Engineers, Business Owners and Analysts within a fast-paced environment. Our client is offering a competitive salary, great benefits and an excellent PTO program upon conversion!
- Responsible for planning, designing, developing and maintaining complex applications
- Actively participate in all stages of the Salesforce development projects (definition, development and deployment)
- Play a lead role in investigating/evaluating new CRM technologies/add-ons to meet current and future needs; analyze current technologies with respect to product strategies
- Accept ownership for any project issues and drive results for each project
- Provide time estimates against identified programming tasks; contribute to overall project planning
- Must be able to understand broad system-wide impact of complex design and development solutions
- Determine the resolution of complex software development issues that come up during production; support existing software applications for Incident, Problem and Release Management
- Will need to gather and analyze critical information in order to understand errors/problems. Must be able to identify/determine the underlying root cause of complex problems and issues that arise
- Bachelor’s degree in CS/MIS or related field preferred, or equivalent work experience
- Salesforce Certification is required
- 7-10 years as an application developer/web-based applications
- 7+ years’ experience with configuration, customization, programming with Apex API’s, Apex Triggers, Workflows with actions, Approval Processes and Reports & Dashboards
- Development experience with Restful web services and SOA is preferred
- 5+ years’ experience with Salesforce development
- Knowledge in the Commercial Real Estate space
- Strong SDLC background
- Excellent attitude; must have a strong work ethic
- Excellent communication and conceptual skills required
If you are looking for a long-time opportunity in a fast paced working environment with multiple projects going on at once and you love to 'problem solve,' we'd like to hear from you. This is a highly visible role that will call for interaction with all levels of the company.
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. You may apply directly to this position online or you can send an email to Krista@maxsyssolutions.com. Maxsys Solutions is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.