Maxsys Solutions is currently searching for a QA Mobile Tester (both iOS & Android) to join a global technology leader in Dallas, TX for a year-long consulting role. Our client is well recognized for their professional products/services, dynamic work environment and proven leadership within the telecom space and looking for a ROCKSTAR QA Mobile Tester who has several years’ experience with both manual & automated mobile testing as well as automated test scripts (Kibana and Tableau experience are preferred). Our client is looking for a Mobile QA Tester who possesses strong leadership qualities, enjoys working in a fast-paced work environment and excited to work on mobile applications to be used globally!
· Responsible for both manual testing and automation via Appium & Selenia
· Implement mobile automation framework using Appium and develop automation test scripts to test iOS and Android platforms
· Work on all company iOS & Android applications for both internal and external customers
· Work closely with Developers and Business partners as well as an off-shore QA team
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/MIS or related field preferred
· 7+ years’ experience in a QA Tester role (manual & automated)
· 2+ years’ experience in a QA Tester role testing mobile applications (iOS and Android)
· Prior experience in the telecomm, banking and/or ecommerce space is preferred
· Kibana and Tableau experience are preferred
· Must have an excellent attitude and a strong work ethic
· Must possess strong leadership/mentoring skills
· Excellent communication and conceptual skills required
If you are looking for a long-time opportunity in a fast paced working environment with multiple projects going on at once and you love to 'problem solve,' we'd like to hear from you.
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. You may apply for this position online or by sending an email to Krista@maxsyssolutions.com. Maxsys Solutions is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.