Maxsys Solutions is excited to announce an immediate QlikView Developer with a Fortune 500 owned-company in Plano. They are well recognized in the pharmaceutical space and known to be an extremely innovative company that is constantly raising the bar within their industry. Due to growth, they need to hire a QlikView Developer for a 12 month contract that has a strong possibility of becoming permanent. If applying, you must be able to accept a full-time W2 role without sponsorship requirements. Looking for a Developer with significant experience building reports and dashboards from scratch, QlikView, ETL and BI concepts as you will be working on large scale capital projects. Because this role will be interacting directly with business users to gather requirements and communicate progress, communication skills are very important.
· Build several large-scale dashboard, reporting projects and scorecards
· Interact directly with business users to gather requirements and communicate progress on all projects
· Maintain familiarity with assigned data models and associated subject areas
· Research topics/industry specific nuances to gain context and insight into reporting requests (gather information about business processes and any regulatory issues)
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
· Experience in the healthcare/pharmaceutical space is preferred
· 5+ years’ experience with Business Intelligence/database development
- 3-5 years’ experience using QlikView to create dashboards, scorecards and reports
- Strong understanding of SQL Server (relational databases) with a good understanding of ETL concepts
· Must have excellent communication skills
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. You may apply for this position online or by sending an email to Krista@maxsyssolutions.com. Maxsys Solutions is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.