Maxsys Solutions is currently hiring a Manual QA Test Engineer with Selenium WebDriver for a 6 month contract in Plano, TX. Our client has been awarded multiple designations over the past few years and considered a leader in the communications industry. They need to bring on a Manual Tester who has also done some automation testing for a project that involves testing multiple applications. Must have a solid background with QA methodologies, debugging tools, automated, manual and regression testing as well as Selenium WebDriver and SQL Developer (tool). The QA Engineers here are writing and implementing formal QA test plans using technical requirements and design specifications. This group will be interacting with multiple team members & management so communication skills are extremely important. Again, this is a 6 month contract that has the possibility to get extended.
· Automated & Manual Testing, QA systems, Debugging tools, write test plans, APIs, Agile, Selenium WebDriver, SQL Developer (tool)
· Must be able to write and implement formal test plans in an Automated environment; must have strong coding and developing experience (test scripting and writing APIs)
· Will create thorough technical and functional test plans; perform testing of end-user application development
· Work closely with the Development Teams in determining any production system errors (within a very fast timeframe)
· Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science, or equivalent
· Experience within the Telecom/Network space a +
· Excellent communication skills and a self-starter
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. You may apply for this position online or email your resume to Krista@maxsyssolutions.com.
Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.