Maxsys Solutions is searching for an experienced Python Developer to join a Fortune 500 company in Dallas, TX for a CTH opportunity (Greencard Holders and US Citizens only). Our client is highly recognized for their professional services/products and known to be a proven leader within the real estate space! Due to growth, they are looking for an enthusiastic Python Developer experienced with building applications using Python, Django, PostgreSQL and RESTful APIs. Must possess excellent communication & leadership skills. This is a great time to join a company that’s investing a significant amount of money and resources into their technologies.
- Python, Django, PostgreSQL, Web Services. REST, Git, VCS, Agile, Golang, Jenkins/ Docker
- Design, develop, test and implement complex enterprise software solutions
- Serve as the primary technical point of contact on client engagements (moderate to high complexity)
- Perform enhancements or maintenance to existing software solutions
- Support internal users on a global/enterprise level
- Participate in the investigation and resolution of complex data, system and software issues in a production environment
- Participate in the specification and design of new features at the Client or Business request
- Provide forward-thinking innovation and ideas to propel any projects that will bring new technologies and processes to improve end-user experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/MIS or related field preferred
- 5+ years’ experience building enterprise level applications using Django & Python
- 5+ years’ experience building back-end open source web applications using PostgreSQL, Web Services, RESTful APIs, Git and Version Control System
- Must have a solid understanding of building, testing and deploying various technology stacks
- Must have a solid understanding with REST APIs & back-end service-oriented architecture systems
- Experience with Data integration development, Golang, Jenkins, Docker & other open source technologies
- Hands-on experience working in an Agile environment
- Advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles
- Excellent communication and conceptual skills required
If you are looking for a challenging opportunity in a fast paced working environment with multiple projects going on at once and you love to ‘problem solve,’ we’d like to hear from you. This is a highly visible role that will call for interaction with all levels of the company.
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.