Maxsys Solutions is seeking a seasoned Python Developer for an immediate contract opportunity in Plano with a global/enterprise client. They are looking for a Python Developer experienced with Python, Java, Big Data, RabbitMQ, Microservices, Nameko, Flask and Cloud (Azure or AWS). This Backend Developer will participate in the design, development, implementation, testing and documentation of large scale and distributed software applications. While working closely with other Developers & Architects, this role will create, implement, and support applications in the automotive space in a fast-paced and innovative startup environment. Communication and personality are just as important as one’s technical skills for this client! They have an extremely entrepreneurial spirit about them and looking for a passionate Developer that shares that same mind-set. This is an exciting time to join a team where you can roll up your sleeves and experience Entrepreneurship; have your hands on future products and services that are all about Technology and Data! 6 month contract with the possibility to extend.
Top Skill Requirements:
- Python, Java, Big Data, RabbitMQ, Microservices, Nameko, Flask, SQL, NoSQL and Cloud (Azure or AWS)
- Work closely with Developers, Architects and Vendors to come up with best solutions available for future products
- Work closely with front-end developers; must have a solid understanding how to build backend services for single-page application frameworks
- Take ownership of features from start to finish/from concept to code to production
- Develop tools and libraries that will allow for rapid and scalable development in the future
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science or related field
- 5 years’ experience with hands-on Python development
- Previous experience with modern web languages & frameworks (Node.js, Hapi.js, Go)
- Must have a solid understanding of large-scale messaging and streaming platforms such as Kafka and/or RabbitMQ
- Big Data experience using Hadoop and Spark
- Prior experience with source-control practices (i.e. Git)
- Must possess strong organizational, analytical, communication and time management skills
- Must be able to coordinate critical time-driven activities
NO 3RD PARTY VENDORS OR AGENCIES AT THIS TIME.