Maxsys Solutions is looking for a full-time Senior PSO Project Manager for a Plano-based company in the digital/online banking space. They offer a unique culture where you’d be working with the brightest and technically sound in the financial/banking industry. They need to hire a driven and technically motivated PSO Project Manager experienced with interacting/communicating with clients through JIRA; in addition, this role will coordinate testing and bring resolution to outstanding issues. Prefer a Project Manager that has a background in production support or operations as this team receives and moves tickets through a specific process. Looking for someone with a willingness to get into the details and help solve issues without being dependent of others!
Our client provides stock options from Day 1, great healthcare benefits, free catered lunches and a fantastic PTO program.
- PSO Project Management, SDLC, SQL, UAT, APIs, Testing, Delivery, Agile methodology, financial/banking applications
- Must have a technical Project Management background with small-mid size companies
- Drive processes to close/resolve client issues
- Responsible for communicating status, issues and risks to project stakeholders
- Work closely with different teams in resolving complex issues reported by clients
- Interact/communicate with clients through JIRA as well as coordinate testing and bring resolution to any outstanding issues
- Ensure the team is closing out tickets in a timely manner
- Responsible for SDLC project management (Database/API's/Testing/Delivery)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Mathematics or Engineering, PMP is a plus
- 5+ years of hands-on Project Mgmt experience using MS Project
- 1-2 years’ PM experience working with JIRA ticketing system
- 1-2 years' experience with SQL (write SQL queries, modifications)
- Prefer candidates with a Systems Analysis background
- Must have recent experience within the financial services/banking/mortgage space
- Agile and Dynamic methodologies
Company perks include:
- Employee Stock Options
- Full suite of Benefits
- Free daily lunches
- State of the Art Facility
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
You may apply for this position online or by sending an email to Krista@maxsyssolutions.com. Maxsys Solutions is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.