Maxsys Solutions has partnered with a leader in the transportation space for a permanent Project Manager (Business Intelligence) opportunity in Dallas, TX. Our client isn’t just looking for a PM to push processes but someone who is passionate in his/her work and can get things done without a lot of hand holding! Due to growth, they need to hire an experienced PM who will be working closely with the Business, Developers and Data Warehouse Architects. This role will be in charge of measuring, evaluating, and correcting each project’s controls and managing approved budgets, resources, timelines and communication. Must have experience in Data Visualization, BI analytics, Data warehouse, Power BI and SaaS/PaaS. Greencard Holders and USCs only.
- Lead projects and take ownership of projects from inception to completion
- Analyze business requirements; propose and develop appropriate solutions for projects
- Lead projects in a SaaS/PaaS environment as well as lead BI teams utilizing an Agile Methodology
- Lead projects that will encompass the migration of data from legacy systems to data lakes/data marts
- Successfully implement projects, provide accurate and timely progress according to plan and within budget
- Identify KPI’s, manage & maintain quality, interdependencies, financial performance, timelines & outcomes
- Coordinate project activities & tasks related to design, development & implementation of new/existing systems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- 5+ years’ experience in a Project Manager role
- 2+ years’ experience managing a BI team
- Experience working in a SaaS/PaaS environment
- Prior experience managing Agile driven projects
- Experience with Power BI
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh Services Company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.