Maxsys Solutions is hiring several Technical Project Managers for 2-3 month consulting roles in Irving, TX. Our award winning client is well known within the mortgage space and looking for driven Project Managers who will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals. These PMs will develop high-level and detailed project plans to ensure that scopes and approaches are fully understood by all stakeholders. Must have experience with project management, documentation and come from the mortgage space.
- Manage project deliverables (including cost, timelines and risk)
- Maintain an extensive list of project related data (includes project plans and financial information)
- Utilize change control procedures and processes to maintain control on scope, schedule and cost
- Drive and deliver management updates for different committees; manage project deliverables which include cost, timelines & risk
- Develop high-level and detailed project plans and ensure scopes and approaches are fully understood by all stakeholders
- Evaluate projects for potential risks; develop procedures to mitigate exposure for timely & uncompromised project delivery
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Analytics
- 5+ years’ experience working in a Project Manager role
- 2+ years’ experience in the mortgage industry
- Must have a strategic mind-set and a technical self-starter for this team
- Must be extremely client facing with excellent communication skills
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. You may apply directly to this position online or you can send an email to Krista@maxsyssolutions.com. Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh Services Company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.