Maxsys Solutions is looking for a Project Controls Specialist to join our client in the Energy/Oil space in Oklahoma City for a 6 month contract to hire opportunity. In this role, you’ll be developing and implementing a project cost management system and ticketing system. Must have hands-on experience with project cost analysis and reporting, budget development and tracking, data management and software implementation. Experience in the oil/gas space is preferred. US Citizens and Greencard Holders only.
- Develop, maintain and monitor work flow processes for overall cost management system
- Manage and track budgets, commitments, forecasts, accruals, changes and cost reporting
- Develop and prepare monthly cost reports for all capital and expense projects (including dashboards, cash flows, cost reports and variance analysis
- Establish cost baselines for construction projects
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science related field
- 3+ years’ experience in a Project Controls Coordinator/Specialist role
- 5+ years’ experience with project analysis, budget development and data management
- Prior experience utilizing company GIS mapping systems
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office stack
- Experience with Spotfire and SAP
- Experience in the oil/gas space is preferred
- Must possess excellent communication skills
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. You may apply directly to this position online or you can send an email to Krista@maxsyssolutions.com. Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh Services Company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.