Maxsys Solutions is hiring an IT Process Specialist for a long term contract with a global financial services company in Tampa, FL. Because this role may potentially convert to a full-time employee, only Greencard Holders and US Citizens will be considered at this time. Our client is seeking a Senior Process Specialist (SPS) who will apply his/her process knowledge to ensure team members follow defined company and/or industry best practices. The Process Specialist will assist in ensuring overall process coherence for effective daily management of the team’s work and deliverables. Must have worked with Agile and Kanban methodologies.
- Explain the company’s defined SDLC model processes to the Development and Product teams
- Work closely with technical functions (review and interpret functional technical designs and specifications; estimate costs and produce schedules for team-specific projects
- Participate from the very early stages of team projects, all while working with Leadership and team members to utilize process solutions/approaches that solve the business’ problems
- Provide process support and help coordinate Team members to submit service tickets in SNOW and/or JIRA
- Provide guidance to teams through all phases of projects; ensure projects are managed to successful conclusion in support of the business lines
- BS degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- 3+ years’ experience in in software development, project management or system administration capacity
- Must be well-versed with the Software Development Life Cycle
- 2+ years’ experience with JIRA, Agile and SNOW
- Must possess excellent communication skills
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh Services Company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.