Maxsys Solutions is currently searching for a permanent Mobile Principal Software Engineer to join a Fortune 500 company in Dallas, TX! Our client is well recognized for their professional services, dynamic work environment and proven leadership within the real estate industry! We are looking for a ROCKSTAR Principal Mobile Engineer who has several years’ experience developing, architecting and implementing enterprise-level mobile solutions. You’ll be responsible for hands-on development as well as participate in the company's global mobile strategies implementations. Most of the company’s development is iOS focused but will also include other development options such as mobile web and cross-platform. They are looking for a Developer who possesses strong leadership qualities, enjoys working in a fast-paced work environment and excited to work on mobile applications that will be used globally! Our client offers a competitive salary, bonus, great healthcare benefits and unlimited PTO!
- iOS/Android frameworks, Xamarin, Microsoft Suite – C#, MDM, MVC, MVVM, JSON, SDLC, Web Services, XML and HTML5
- Participate in defining product requirements and designing high-level architectural specifications (specs that will ensure feasibility, functionality and integration with current platforms)
- Responsible for iOS development in a hybrid environment using Xamarin; must have previous experience with Android or Windows Mobile development
- Design and fine-tune systems for scalability and performance
- Lead the design and development of new software and complex software updates
- Work closely with vendors and others in developing implementation strategies and best practices and processes (both on and off-shore)
- Work closely with the development team on implementing methodologies
- Must understand the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies of iOS development
- Work towards refining details that will optimize a user's experience and architecting reliable platforms/systems
- Must have a solid understanding of SDLC and other development practices
- Assess the quality of others' work products and provide peer reviews
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/MIS or related field preferred
- 5+ years’ experience with iOS development, design and testing
- 2+ years developing and architecting enterprise mobile applications
- 2+ years developing with Microsoft technologies
- Must have experience with HTML5, XML and Web Services
- Proficient in Xamarin
- Background with Mobile optimized/optimization frameworks (jQuery Mobile, Responsive Design and Single Page Applications)
- Must have an excellent attitude and a strong work ethic
- Must possess strong leadership/mentoring skills
- Excellent communication and conceptual skills required
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. You may apply for this position online or email your resume to Krista@maxsyssolutions.com.
Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.