Maxsys Solutions is currently searching for a BI/Portfolio Analyst Manager to join an award winning team in Irving, TX for a contract to hire opportunity. This BI Manager/Portfolio Analyst Manager must be extremely comfortable in a client-facing role and possess excellent communication skills! You will be managing a team of Developers & Analysts whom are responsible for Tableau development, SQL database object creation and heavy interaction with business users (including Executives & Stakeholders).
Our client offers some great perks upon conversion: competitive salary, 401k match, excellent healthcare benefits, flexcare spending and work hours of 9 – 6!
- SQL Server 2008+, T-SQL, SSRS, Tableau, SDLC, Dashboards, Analytics, Reporting, Originations, Mortgage/Finance
- Lead a BI team while partnering with business unit leaders and stakeholders on Business Intelligence solutions
- Ensure that the BI/Analytics Team is managing on-demand (ad hoc) reporting requests from the executive team and senior management to support the changing needs of the business
- Lead team in developing complex models, analytics, dashboards and use of Tableau
- Oversee SSRS reporting, productions, identify ways to make their processes more efficient
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or other related field
- Must be client facing and have strong interpersonal skills
- 4+ years’ experience managing BI teams (focused in data manipulation)
- 5-7 years’ experience in an analytics and/or reporting role; must have been in a role where you were providing creative solutions in challenging situations as well as working independently
- Must have a strong proficiency in Tableau or some other visualization tool
- 2+ years’ experience within the mortgage space (Originations is preferred)
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. You may apply for this position online or by sending an email to Krista@maxsyssolutions.com. Maxsys Solutions is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.