Maxsys Solutions has partnered with a global company in Dallas in search of a Platform DevOps Engineer for a long-term consulting role (W2 only). Our client, who’s been recognized multiple times for their dynamic products and services, is searching for a ‘true thinker & builder’ to join a team that will be implementing a Back Office Workforce system. This system will have multiple interfaces on a Workforce Management platform and will need to be written, in addition to standing up the platform. Must have experience with WFM (Aspect, Verint), Linux, Windows, Oracle and UIP Desktop SDK.
Must be local to the Dallas area and W2 only; no Agencies or 3rd party vendors at this time.
- Workforce Management platform (Aspect, Verint), Linux, Windows, Oracle and UIP Desktop SDK
- Participate in the implementation of a Back Office Workforce system
- Accountable for end-to-end from initiation to delivery
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years’ experience with platform development
- 5+ years’ hands-on experience with WFM (Aspect & Verint)
- 5+ years’ experience with Oracle as database
- Excellent communication skills and a self-starter