Maxsys Solutions is currently searching for a PeopleSoft Business Systems Analyst Consultant to join a Fortune 500 company in Dallas for the next several months (with the possibility of becoming a FTE). Our client is well recognized for their professional services and known to be a proven leader within the real estate industry! They are looking for a driven and motivated PeopleSoft Business Systems Analyst experienced with PeopleSoft Profile Management, Performance Management, Succession Planning and Core HR. Must be comfortable in a client-facing role; therefore, communication will be key for this role. This is a 3-6 month consulting role with the chance to convert to a FTE (US Citizens and Greencard Holders only).
- PeopleSoft BSA, PeopleSoft Profile Management, Talent Acquisition, Succession Planning, Core HR, finance/real estate space
· Work closely with BAs to configure the Profile Management module which supports Talent management enhancements; create customized Profiles
· Work closely with financial principles (calculate percentages, discounts and commissions)
· Formulate and define systems scope and objectives through research combined with an understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements
· Assist in application implementations as well as testing end user processes using defined guidelines
· Interact with both the internal and external clients in supplying basic information that’s needed
· Log and track basic problems/work tickets with external product vendors
· Gather data and runs basic reports in response to client inquiries
· Responsible for performing basic financial analysis/reports
· Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science or equivalent
· 7+ years’ experience in a Business Analyst role
· 5+ years’ experience working with PeopleSoft
· 3+ years’ experience working with financial principles
· Must possess strong analytical and quantitative skills
· Must have excellent communication skills and be a self-starter
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
You may apply for this position online or email Krista@maxsyssolutions.com. Maxsys Solutions is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.