Maxsys Solutions is seeking an experienced PEGA Developer for a contract to hire role in the Dallas area! Our award winning Fortune 500 wellness client is dedicated to helping individuals improve their health and overall well-being; they’re passionate about streamlining the medicine practice and advancing solutions to life. Due to growth, they need to hire a PEGA Developer who will develop, enhance, debug, support, maintain and test complex software applications that support business units. The PEGA Developer will lead the design, development and implementation of complex applications as well as provide technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives.
This is a great time to join their organization; their IT Dept. has quadrupled in size in the last 3 years! They love to hire folks who have impeccable attention to detail yet be able to see the large picture to understand the impact of changes and activities across multiple systems.
- Lead system analysis and design with various platform and technologies
- Create application solutions that involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware or technologies and tools
- Assist in full lifecycle PEGA 7 implementations
- Work with various PEGA Rules (UI, Activities and Flows, Declaratives, Decision, Validation, Reports
- Bachelors of Science with Computer Science, Information Services or related field
- 5 years’ experience in a development role
- 2 years as a PEGA Developer (7.1)
- Experience working with Agile methodology
- Experience in Object Oriented Programming; hands-on experience building enterprise applications
- Must have a strong understanding of PEGA methodologies
- Must possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh Services Company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.