Maxsys Solutions is excited to announce an immediate HRIS/Oracle HCM Cloud Analyst to join a Fortune 500 company in Dallas, TX! Our client is well recognized for their professional services and known to be a proven leader within the real estate industry! They are looking for a driven and motivated Oracle HCM Cloud Analyst who will be analyzing existing functionality and making recommendations to process improvements and feature implementations around Workforce Compensation applications. They are looking for a true SME for this role along with great communication skills (someone with R13 is a plus)! This is an 8-10 month project with the possibility of getting extended. Greencard Holders and US Citizens only! Must be present for a face to face interview in Dallas.
· HRIS/Oracle HCM Cloud, data integrity, data flows, data reporting, forecasting, prototyping
· Act as the subject matter expert who can take the team to the next level with functionalities and simplify processes
· Responsible for implementations and configurations
· Assist in forecasting trends regarding Human Resources, such as Payroll, Benefits and Compensation
· Be an active participant with process and project improvements; make suggestions and be able to speak to senior level executives for improvements
· Work closely with other team members at all levels of the organization in reporting and monitoring key HRIS performance indicators
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. You may apply for this position online or by sending an email to Krista@Maxsyssolutions.com. Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh Services Company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.