Maxsys Solutions is hiring an Office 365 Exchange Support Engineer for a 9+ month contract with a global leader in the automotive & technology space in Plano, TX. Our client is one of the most highly recognized companies in the world and due to a large number of projects, they need to bring on an experienced Exchange/Office 365 Engineer who will act as the Technical Lead for Exchange & O365 projects. This role will create PowerShell scripts for Office 365, custom software implementations and provide advanced troubleshooting assistance. MCSE/Office 365 certification is preferred! Must possess strong analytical skills with the ability to pick up new systems quickly. This team has an extremely entrepreneurial spirit about them and our client is looking for someone that shares that same mind-set.
· Perform engineering level software work; document processes and change management
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or IT
· 5+ years’ with email engineering/administration of Exchange 2013/2016 & Outlook 2013/2016
· 3+ years’ with PowerShell & other scripting skills used to automate messaging processes & reporting
· 3+ years’ experience with Microsoft AD & Exchange Active Directory Attributes
· Solid fundamentals in parsing through logs for Wireshark/netmon captures
· 3+ years’ experience with email security appliances (Proofpoint)
· Hands-on experience with Change Management processes
· Experience in the automotive space is preferred
· Must possess excellent communication skills
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. You may apply for this position online or email your resume to Krista@maxsyssolutions.com. Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh Services Company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.