Maxsys Solutions has partnered with a leading Technology/Management Consulting company in search of an experienced Nexus Implementation Specialist/Advisor for a 6-8 month contract in Dallas, TX. This position will serve in a business/functional and technical consulting capacity to lead and plan the design and implementation of a Nexus solution architecture for Open Source management and public component repositories. The Nexus Advisor/Consultant will work directly with the client to deliver solutions in the following areas: configuration requirements, define and document processes & procedures, Change Management, Open Source governance & identifying risks. Must haves: Nexus repository implementation, Development, CI/CD, Docker, Jenkins, Maven and TFS.
This role will work with multiple IT members, including their Solutions Architect, Project Manager, Leadership and vendor; therefore, excellent communication skills are required. Qualified candidates should have a minimum of 5 years of either industry experience or professional services software implementation work, with the ability to bridge the gap between business requirements and technical solutions. This is projected to be a 6+ month project, with the possibility of getting extended.
- Nexus repository implementation, CI/CD, Docker, Jenkins, Maven, TFS
- Demonstrate an expertise in Nexus Repository software implementations
- Collaborate with program leaders to define the operational processes of the Open Source Program Office
- Utilize a consultative approach in gathering client functional requirements in a clear and accurate manner
- Collaborate with the Solution Architect in building solution designs
- Configure Nexus apps; collaborate with the technical team for implementation of integrations/customizations
- Leverage Nexus product expertise to guide the client on solutions & configurations that will meet their needs
- Write Process Flows and Business Blueprint documents
- Be able to identify risks and pitfalls
- Up to 10% travel to the west coast
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field
- 5+ years’ experience in a Consulting/Implementation role
- 5+ years’ experience in a DevOps environment (CI/CD & containerization)
- 3+ years’ experience with Nexus Repository implementations
- 5+ years’ experience writing Process Flows and Business Blueprint documents
- 5+ years’ experience working with open source technologies: AngularJS, Node.js, JBoss, Cordova
- Prior experience in a Software Development role
- Must possess excellent communication skills
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh Services Company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.