Maxsys Solutions has partnered with a growing company in Plano in search of a contract to hire Network & Security Administrator. Our client, who’s been recognized multiple times for their dynamic products/services on a global level is looking for a Network & Security Administrator for a contract to hire opportunity. In this role, you’ll be responsible for several different controls within SOX and PCI compliance.
- Demonstrate an understanding of network connectivity for physical and virtualized servers & Storage Area Network
- Illustrate a technical competency with Cisco Networking technologies which include Cisco ASA Firewalls, Firepower, Cisco Switches and Routers & Log and Packet analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- 7+ years’ experience in a hands-on Network/Security Admin role
- Knowledge of Firewalls (Cisco ASA, Checkpoint, Juniper SRX), Proxy & F5 Load Balancers
- Extensive knowledge of TCP/IP, spanning-tree, sub-netting, routing, ACLs, wireless & VPN
- Prior experience with PCI compliance work
- Hands-on experience with Meraki
- Self-starter with excellent communication skills
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. You may apply for this position online or email your resume to Krista@maxsyssolutions.com.
Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.