Maxsys Solutions is looking for a Senior Network Engineer for a permanent (W2) opportunity in Grapevine, TX. Our client is an extremely innovative company that is constantly raising the bar within their industry and has been recognized several times for their products/services over the last several years. Due to growth, our client needs to hire a Senior Network Engineer with Cisco Routers & Switches, Cisco Identity Service Engine, Cisco Nexus switch technologies and wireless infrastructure experience. This role will participate in the translation of the company’s business requirements & help define the architectures & solutions to the networks and process components. Looking for someone who enjoys working with complex levels of abstraction and can leverage suitable business elements and information technology to address those needs!
Our client truly values their employees and provides many benefit including: fantastic healthcare options, FSA, 401k, assistance with Education reimbursement and a wellness program!
- Leverage suitable business elements and IT specific to networks, firewalls and telephony
- Architect, implement and support corporate’s LAN as well as other office locations
- Interface with and direct the team for WAN changes and any resolution activities
- Lead others in the identification, justification and design of business solutions
- Advise PMs, Architects & other IT Specialists on tools, technologies and methodologies related to the design and development of network architectural solutions
- Participate in evaluation and selection of future tools and technologies
- Negotiate with vendors, subcontractors and customers to identify each member’s role in solution design and development
- Up to 10% travel
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- 5+ years’ experience in a Network role with Cisco Routers, switches firewalls & wireless infrastructure
- Cisco Nexus switch technologies (vPC, VXLAN, etcRouting Protocols—EIGRP, BGP, L2/L3 Architecture and Design Multicast)
- Experience with Data Center design, configuration & support of Nexus/Catalyst architecture
- Experience with Citrix NetScaler ADC deployment is preferred
- 3+ years’ experience Cisco ISE
- Must have excellent communication skills and be a ‘self-starter’
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh Services Company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.