Maxsys Solutions has partnered with a national industry leader in search of a contract to hire Network Administrator in Las Colinas. The Network/System Administrator will provide support around developing, installing, configuring, maintaining, supporting and optimizing all infrastructure hardware, software and communication links. You’ll provide 2nd and 3rd tier support to resolve end user hardware and software computer problems in a timely and accurate fashion. Must be experienced with VMware, Windows, SANs, Citrix, Security and Networking (Cisco).
· Administer all equipment, hardware and software upgrades
· Manage servers (including e-mail, print and backup servers)
· Provide 2nd and 3rd tier support to resolve end user hardware and software computer problems in a timely and accurate fashion
· Conduct research on network products, services, protocols and standards in support of network procurement and development efforts
· Manage all network hardware and equipment (includes routers, switches, hubs and UPSs)
· Manage security solutions (includes firewall, anti-virus and intrusion detection systems)
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
· MCSE & CCNA certifications are preferred
· Working knowledge of current network hardware, protocols and standards
· Experience installing, configuring and maintaining Windows 2003, 2008 servers and related Windows networks
· Working technical knowledge of network and PC operating systems, including Microsoft and Cisco; prefer some experience with OS/400
· Must be extremely knowledge with WAN environments; be able to help push projects to completion
· 4+ years’ experience in an enterprise/telecommunications role
· 3+ years’ experience with LAN/WAN
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. You may apply for this position online or by sending an email to Krista@maxsyssolutions.com. Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh Services Company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.