Maxsys Solutions is currently searching for a contract to hire NetSuite Administrator to join a global and well-recognized company in Dallas, TX! Our client is well recognized for their products, dynamic work environment and proven leadership within the retail/furniture space! Due to growth, they need to hire a NetSuite Admin who will support newly launched NetSuite, ERP and CRM systems as well as support requests for custom searches and reporting. This company has received many accolades over the last few years, including, Best Place to Work Top 10 (Dallas Business Journal), National Entrepreneurs of the Year (EY) and Fastest Growing Company in DFW (SMU). Our client offers a competitive salary, 401k and other benefits.
- Develop test and deploy custom application extensions using system API and third party tools
- Create scripts and workflows to meet business requirements
- Develop, test & deploy NetSuite customizations & new functionality based on changing needs
- Supporting all NetSuite users; monitoring the health of NetSuite processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/MIS or related field preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in systems applications consulting (either internally via an IT organization or externally with a consulting firm or software provider)
- Strong background in Change Management and Business Process Mapping in support and/or in conjunction with a major IT initiative
- 3+ years’ experience with NetSuite, ERP and CRM systems
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Relocation assistance is not provided. You may apply for this position online or by sending an email to Krista@maxsyssolutions.com. Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh Services Company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.