Maxsys Solutions has partnered with a leader in the marketing/digital consulting space in search of a .Net Developer for a 3-4 month consulting opportunity in Irving, TX. They are looking for a passionate Developer (C#, MVC/ASP.Net, SQL, Cloud and Microservice architectures) to come in and work with a team of other passionate developers and architects on several key software initiatives. They are looking for a Developer who possesses strong leadership qualities and enjoys working in a fast-paced work environment. You’ll have the opportunity to mentor other developers and provide cloud and windows based, consumer-focused application development to the client’s marketing clients. You will be focused on backend development for the client's projects.
- Provide cloud & windows based development which includes marketing intelligence focused micro-sites, data centric APIs, data processing applications, email landing pages, and marketing focused dashboards
- Targeting of developed application to cloud based deployment services (Azure or AWS)
- Develop data-driven websites, standalone web services, APIs and proprietary tools using .NET technologies
- Develop unit test cases and ensures successful test completion before delivery to QA team (unit tests should be thorough and cover all public methods and any functions dealing with business logic)
- Work with asynchronous and multi-threaded applications, including development, maintenance and troubleshooting
- Work closely with the development team on implementing methodologies
- Champion and evolve the SDLC to develop, execute, and continuously improve digital development practices and standards in collaboration with all major stakeholder and cross-functional roles
- Review technical designs and code to ensure sound decisions are being made
- Based on business requirements, develops detailed technical requirements; identifies missing details in the business requirements and engages the appropriate resource(s) for clarification
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/MIS or related field preferred
- 5+ years’ experience of Full stack development using C#, MVC/ASP.Net and SQL Server
- Experience building systems using Azure or AWS
- Prior experience working with source control systems such as Git or TFS
- Must have a solid Object Oriented (OO) or functional programming background with proven abilities to design and implement solutions utilizing appropriate design artifacts
- Experience should include full exposure to SDLC methods
- Must have an excellent attitude and a strong work ethic
- Must possess strong leadership/mentoring skills
- Excellent communication and conceptual skills required
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. You may apply for this position online or email your resume to Krista@maxsyssolutions.com.
Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.