Our client provides flexible work hours, unlimited PTO, 401k + 3% match, excellent healthcare benefits and a great compensation plan + bonus.
- Provide front-end application development of workflow applications as well as in-house back-end application development
- Build Angular 1.x applications using Bootstrap with some form of backend communication, with WebAPI 2
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/MIS or related field preferred
- 3+ years’ experience with AngularJS development
- 5+ years’ experience as a .Net Software Developer
- Must have a full stack development background and understand Web API's in addition to the AngularJS/Bootstrap experience
- Must have a solid understanding of dependency injection
- Must have an excellent attitude and a strong work ethic
- Must possess strong leadership/mentoring skills
- Excellent communication and conceptual skills required
If you are looking for a long-time opportunity in a fast paced working environment with multiple projects going on at once and you love to 'problem solve,' we'd like to hear from you.
Local candidates only; sponsorship not provided for this role