- Participate in all stages of the project lifecycle from requirements, to design, to development, to testing and implementation
- Work closely with Developers and Architects on the design and development of new software and complex software updates
- Develop native mobile applications for Android and iOS that connect to the applications
- Work closely with the development team on implementing methodologies
- Must have a solid understanding of SDLC and other development practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- 5+ years’ experience of Full stack development using C#, MVC/ASP.Net and SQL Server
- 2+ years’ experience with hands-on development using Angular JS
- 2+ years’ experience of mobile application development
- Experience with Windows Server/IIS Administration
- Must be able to create and consume Web API’s
- Must have an excellent attitude and a strong work ethic
- Must possess strong leadership/mentoring skills
- Excellent communication and conceptual skills required
If you are looking for a long-time opportunity in a fast paced working environment with multiple projects going on at once and you love to ‘problem solve,’ we’d like to hear from you. This is a great opportunity if you want to work with cloud-based and mobile applications in the health care space; these applications you’ll be building will have a direct impact on healthcare patients!
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh Services Company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.