Maxsys Solutions has partnered with a global company in the real estate/financial services space in Dallas, TX in search of a permanent Jr to Mid-Level Full Stack .Net Developer. Our client has been recognized with many awards over the years for their leadership and services. Due to growth, they need to hire a driven and passionate Junior – Mid-level .Net Developer who will be responsible for moving from a .Net MVC framework onto something more cutting edge. This role will be interacting with all levels of employees and management; therefore, communication and time management skills are key. Our client loves to hire folks with a deep desire for personal achievement and those that want long-term career growth!
Our client offers major medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits, 401K plan + match, flexible spending accounts and short/long-term disability options. They offer vacation/holiday/sick time PTO, tuition reimbursement and professional development training and certifications. In addition to the permanent salary, there is a bonus on top of that.
- Work closely with the business on future solutions and innovative ideas; work directly with and through the Business Solutions Group to gather requirements, iterate through design, and deliver high quality solutions
- Ensure the delivery of feasible, timely, high-value solutions that integrate with existing systems/platforms
- Collaborate with team members around their Commercial Real Estate platform
- Bachelor's Degree required in IS, Information Technology or Computer Science
- Must provide transcript with a GPA of 3.0 or greater
- 2-3 years' experience in a hands-on .Net/MVC development role
- 1-2 years’ experience working in the financial services/commercial real estate space
- Must have excellent communication skills; this role will interact with all levels of management/employees
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. You may apply for this position online or email your resume to Krista@maxsyssolutions.com.
Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.