Maxsys Solutions has partnered with an Irving based company in search of a Contract to Hire SQL/SSIS Developer. Our client, an industry leader within the automotive/software space & recognized multiple times over the years for their products and services, needs to hire a SSIS Developer that’s experienced with Relational databases, SQL Server, SSIS, Kimball, Star Schema and Azure. This SQL/SSIS Developer will come in and evaluate their technical environment (i.e. find out where the data is stored and how to pull/consolidate the data), as well as set up the environment and eventually build out an effective BI environment. This role will be interacting with all levels of employees and management; therefore, communication and time management skills are key.
This is a chance to really make a direct impact on a product; it's a fast paced environment where ideas actually come to fruition. Once you become a full-time employee, they offer great healthcare benefits, 401k, company paid gym membership and an excellent PTO program (unlimited sick days). They love to hire folks that have a deep desire for personal achievement and those that want long-term career growth!
- SQL Server (stored procedures, functions, views), SSIS, BI, Relational databases (star schema), Azure
- Evaluate the company's current SQL Server environment; find out where the data is stored and determine how to pull/consolidate the data
- Work towards building out a BI environment with meaningful reporting tools
- Identify and troubleshoot code-related issues as well as review and provide feedback when needed
- Stay up-to-date with Microsoft SQL Server technologies and current database concepts
- Load star schemas in a SQL Data Warehouse environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in MS, Computer Science or equivalent
- Must provide college transcript with GPA of 3.0 or greater
- 2+ years' experience with SQL Server, Stored Procedures (advanced) and SSIS
- 2+ years' experience working in a Microsoft Azure environment
- Must have the ability to organize high-quality documentation
- Ability to effectively move forward on tasks, regardless of changing or complex requirements
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Self-motivated, analytical and detail oriented with ability to manage multiple projects
- Must have strong communication skills
U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered.