Maxsys Solutions has partnered with a leading company in the Enterprise Security space in search of several mid-level Software Security Applications Engineer (Plano). Our client is looking for passionate Security Application Engineers to join their Enterprise Security team; someone with strong debugging and problem solving skills who can effectively communicate problems and present creative solutions. These roles will be responsible for analysis, design, implementation, testing and support of network security software.
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and looking for long-term growth, this is a great opportunity with a company that’s been recognized multiple times for the products and services. This position comes with a great salary, bonus, great Healthcare Benefits (which start Day 1) as well as a 401k plan with match. They also have a great PTO program.
- Responsible for product life cycle (analysis, design, implementation, testing, and support of network security software)
- Work closely with several team members on networked application development using IP network protocols (TCP, UDP, IPv4/IPv6)
- Deploy to the Cloud as well as in-network servers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 8+ years’ experience in the network security space
- Experience with Virtual Machines (Virtual Box, VMware, KVM)
- 8+ years’ experience in scripting languages like PHP, Perl or Python
- 8+ years’ on Linux based application development (Red Hat/CentOS)
- 2+ years’ experience using AngularJS
- Experience with Configuration Management Tools (Git a plus)
- Prior experience in designing and implementing micro services
- Must have experience working in a variety of languages (primarily Go)
- Must possess excellent communication skills (including written & oral)
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
You may apply for this position online or by sending an email to Krista@maxsyssolutions.com. Maxsys Solutions is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.