Maxsys Solutions is currently seeking a permanent Fullstack .Net/C# Developer to join a dynamic company in Dallas. Our client has been awarded multiple designations over the past few years for their great work environment and entrepreneurial mindset! This .Net Developer will be responsible for building enterprise web applications as well as analyzing and resolving complex technical and business problems.
We’re seeking a Developer who can bring his/her .Net expertise to the team and participate in enterprise applications, while working with cutting edge technologies in a very open and friendly environment. Communication, personality and passion are just as important as one’s technical skills for this environment. Experience building HR, Payroll & Healthcare Insurance applications is preferred. Must have experience with .Net Microsoft technologies, SQL Server 2016+, TFS, Git, Octopus, AngularJS and SiteCore.
- Build, translate and code software programs and applications according to specs
- Evaluate new technologies that can impact line of business applications
- Assist Team Leads to maintain communication between the Dev team & other departments
- Run & monitor performance tests on new & existing software for general debugging
- Liaise with Network Admins, Systems Analysts & Developers to resolve any defects
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- 6+ years’ experience with hands-on full-stack .Net Development
- 3+ years’ experience in web-based .Net application development
- 4+ years’ experience with SQL Server 2008-16 working experience
- Experience working with WCF, AJAX, Telerik controls & jQuery
- Experience with Web API and SOAP Services
- Experience with CMS systems (DotNetNuke (DNN) or SiteCore)
- Excellent communication skills and a self-starter
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh Services Company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.