Maxsys Solutions is seeking a Manager of Mobile Platforms for a leading retail company of financial services in Irving, TX. Our client is creating a new Mobile and Technology Innovation team and need to hire a Manager for their Mobile Platform. This role is responsible for working with both the Product & Marketing teams on the design of their mobile applications. In addition, this role will be responsible for conceptualizing, designing, developing and releasing new solutions and/or new product feature enhancements to their mobile platforms with a customer centric focus. This is a fantastic time to join the company and own the Mobile Platform! This is a permanent role that will interact with multiple teams across the company’s IT division; therefore, communication skills are important. Their environment is a casual work place and they offer healthcare benefits and flexible work hours.
- Build and maintain mobile platform roadmap and 3+ year strategy for the team
- Develop strong partnerships with both Product & Marketing teams to better understand market needs & vision; translate visions into strategic roadmaps
- Collaborate with internal teams, 3rd party partners and vendors for prototyping, designing and developing native mobile applications
- Works across functional areas to implement strategies and ensure offerings are defined to enhance the customer experience and maximize profitability
- Act as the resident mobile platform SME in providing future direction and guidance as it relates to industry changes, trends, advancements and evolution
- Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science, MIS or Marketing
- 2+ years’ experience launching B2C mobile applications to both Apple App Store and Google Play Store
- 5+ years of software product management from inception to end of life
- Strong understanding of technology and integrations (e.g. APIs, SDKs, etc.)
- Omni-channel experience is preferred
- Experience within the e-Commerce & Finance space is preferred
- Must have a strategic mind-set and a technical self-starter for this team
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. You may apply directly to this position or email Krista@maxsyssolutions.com with a copy of your resume. Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh Services Company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.