Maxsys Solutions is seeking a Manager of Mobile Application Platforms for a leading retail company of financial services in Irving, TX. Our client is creating a new Mobile and Technology Innovation team and need to hire a Manager over Mobile Application Development to help build their next generation of mobile applications (both iOS and Android). This is a fantastic time to join the company and own the Mobile Application Platform! You’ll be leading the native mobile application development to achieve strategic and operational business goals, financial results and quality product delivery. This is a permanent role that will interact with multiple teams across the company’s IT division; therefore, communication skills are important. Their environment is a casual work place and they offer healthcare benefits and flexible work hours.
- Responsible for cross-functional management of technology products by utilizing technical and industry experience to formulate technology strategies specific to mobile applications
- Act as the resident mobile and web/e-commerce SME to provide future direction and guidance as it relates to industry changes, trends, advancements and evolution
- Collaborate with internal teams, 3rd party partners and vendors for prototyping, designing and developing native mobile applications
- Works across functional areas to implement strategies and ensure offerings are defined to enhance the customer experience and maximize profitability
- Recruit and mentor resources and ensure adherence to development standards and best practices
- Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science or MIS
- 5+ years’ experience developing mobile applications running on iOS and Android platforms using Xcode and Android Studio
- 5+ years’ experience with Agile methodologies and test & behavior driven development, CI/CD automation pipelines and version control
- Must possess a solid understanding of mobile first and responsive design from a technical perspective and accessibility first from a UX perspective
- Experience within the e-Commerce & Finance space is preferred
- Must have a strategic mind-set and a technical self-starter for this team
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. You may apply directly to this position or email Krista@maxsyssolutions.com with a copy of your resume. Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh Services Company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.