Maxsys Solutions is currently searching for a Cloud Engineer to work for a global financial services company in Dallas (local candidates only). This role will be responsible for designing and developing enterprise cloud capabilities and solutions for all cloud service types (PaaS, IaaS and SaaS). You’ll collaborate with multiple teams during the design and development phases and provide input on technical design, cost effectiveness, quality of solution and knowledge transfer. Must be keenly aware of cloud computing industry trends with regards to technology and adoption while also being proficient in the understanding of and application of various automation related tools and languages. Must be able to meet tight deadlines and possess a strong work ethic! This is a 6 month consulting role with the possibility to convert.
(Greencard Holders and US Citizens only; sponsorship is NOT provided).
- Collaborate with Infrastructure, Technology Risk Management and Application Development teams during the design and development phases providing guidance, interpretation and engineering expertise
- Design and develop enterprise cloud capabilities and solutions for all cloud service types (IaaS, PaaS & SaaS)
- Support the corporate Enterprise Cloud strategy, standards and best practices associated with all aspects Cloud offerings
- Provide expert level design and engineering support towards the delivery of IT’s cloud project portfolio
- Design, implement, and test disaster recovery and business continuity architecture
- BS degree in Computer Science or related experience
- Hands-on, in-depth experience with Cloud methodologies (PaaS, IaaS SaaS), automation, orchestration, trends and industry-leading cloud vendor offerings
- 5+ years’ experience in IT platform, storage, networking and virtualization engineering
- 5+ years’ experience in the design & implementation of distributed applications
- 4+ years’ experience designing, building and automating solutions utilizing AWS services (S3, EC2, RDS, KMS, Route 53, Lambda, IAM, Kinesis, ECS and API Gateway)
- 3+ years’ experience working with cloud automation tools (AWS Cloud Formation & Terraform)
- Experience in architecting and implementing cloud based solutions with robust Business Continuity and Disaster Recover requirements
- 3+ years’ experience with automated tooling such as Chef and Test Kitchen
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. You may apply directly to this position or send your resume to Krista@maxsyssolutions.com. Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh Services Company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.