Maxsys Solutions is currently searching for an experienced K2 Developer to join a Fortune 200 company in Dallas, TX! Our client is well recognized for their professional services and known to be a proven leader within the real estate space! They are looking for a driven and motivated K2 Developer to serve as the primary technical point of contact on client engagements of moderate to high complexity and of high value to the organization. This position will design, code, test and document software programs (some more complex than others) on a global scale. Must have hands-on experience with K2 BlackPearl, K2 Smartforms (any version) and SharePoint.
This is a 4 month CTH opportunity; the salary will convert up to $110K plus unlimited PTO, fantastic healthcare benefits and flexible work hours.
- K2 BlackPearl, K2 Smartforms, SharePoint SQL Server, Tableau, Incident Management, Problem Mgmt, Change Mgmt, Enterprise environment
- Design, code, test and document software programs (some more complex than others)
- Participate in the design reviews and technical briefings for specific apps
- Provide documentation for development, logic, coding and corrections
- Must be able to identify complex problems and provide solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/MIS or related field preferred
- Must have prior experience with K2 development
- Prior experience with SharePoint (any version), Web development (API/SDK, XML, HTML5, CSS, ASP.NET, C#, T-SQL) and Visual Studio
- Background in financial services (must have an understanding of terms and principles with the ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts and commissions)
- Excellent communication and conceptual skills required
- Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Maxsys Solutions is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.