Maxsys Solutions is currently searching for a contract to hire K2 Developer to join a Fortune 500 company in Dallas! Our client is well recognized for their professional services and known to be a proven leader within the real estate space! They are looking for a driven and motivated K2 Developer for a role designing, coding, testing and documenting software programs (some more complex than others) on a global scale. Must have hands-on experience with K2, SharePoint, SQL Server, Tableau as well as prior experience creating and supporting software applications (incident management, problem management and release management).
Our client provides flexible work hours, 401k, great healthcare benefits and a great compensation plan when you become a FTE.
- K2, SharePoint, SQL Server, Tableau, Incident Management, Problem Mgmt, Change Mgmt, Enterprise environment
- Design, code, test and document software programs (some more complex than others)
- Participate in the design reviews and technical briefings for specific apps
- Provide documentation for development, logic, coding and corrections
- Must be able to identify complex problems and provide solutions
- Provide financial analysis, when needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/MIS or related field preferred
- Must have prior experience with K2 BlackPearl development
- Prior experience with K2 Smartforms
- Tableau experience is preferred
- Prior experience working in an enterprise environment
- Background in financial services (must have an understanding of terms and principles with the ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts and commissions)
- Excellent communication and conceptual skills required
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time.All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. You may apply for this position online or email your resume to Krista@maxsyssolutions.com.
Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.