Maxsys Solutions is seeking a Junior QA Analyst for a permanent role with a global leader in the advertising space (Dallas, TX). Our client loves to hire people that are truly passionate about technology & enjoy working in fast-paced environments! As a QA Tester, you’ll be responsible for quality QA efforts over several marketing deliverables; this includes emails, websites, landing pages, mobile apps, display banners and various print materials. You’ll work closely with other QA team members, Developers, PMs and Stakeholders to develop and execute thorough testing approaches to ensure digital deliverables render and function correctly across the most prominent desktop and mobile platforms. One’s energetic and upbeat attitude are just as important as one’s technical skills with this company! Must possess excellent communication skills.
In addition to the competitive salary, they offer many great perks: fantastic healthcare plans, FSA, Paid Parental program, Service Awards program, 401k and more.
- QA testing, Test plans, Test cases, UX/wireframes, Mobile application testing, CSS/HTML, JIRA, Excel, Marketing & Digital Media, Agency
- Provide QA solutions for a variety of types of projects which utilize best practices
- Test digital projects across different browsers, operating systems, email & mobile devices
- Write test plans & test cases; work with Stakeholders to ensure integrity of testing approaches
- Review & provide feedback on digital project materials (UX/wireframes & URL matrices)
- Implement and execute tests and other QA measures that lead to error-free deliverables
- Provide clear and concise document change requests in JIRA and/or a live spreadsheet
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- 2+ years’ experience in a QA testing role
- 1-2 years’ experience reviewing HTML & CSS code (front-end/web development preferred)
- Experience with scripting/automation (Selenium) is preferred
- Proficient in key hardware & software, including iOS/Android mobile and tablet devices
- Proficient with Mac and Windows desktop platforms, MS Office, Adobe Acrobat
- Experience with JIRA and content management systems
- Prior digital testing experience regarding ADA compliance
- Background with marketing tools and direct marketing is preferred
- Experience within the Digital Agency space/Digital media
- Agency experience is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. You may apply to this position online or email your resume to Krista@maxsyssolutions.com. Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh Services Company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.