Maxsys Solutions is currently seeking a Junior Enterprise Architect to join a global leader in the automotive/technology space in Plano, TX for a 12 month consulting role. Our client is one of the most highly recognized companies in the world and needs to bring on a Junior Enterprise Architect who will participate in the overall Enterprise Architecture strategic plan by establishing and developing standards-based architecture, frameworks and guidelines. You will partner with multiple technology teams to conceptualize new application projects, recommend technologies and implement new strategies. MUST HAVES: Enterprise-level architecture, cloud deployment, microservice applications using Spring Boot or .Net Core (preferably Spring).
· Enterprise architecture, Cloud deployment (AWS & Azure), Kurbernetes, Docker, .Net Core, Spring
· Responsible for leading and directing system implementation throughout the system development lifecycle across the complete stack (data, network, transport, session, presentation and application)
· Analyze complex business and technical problems related to the implementation of new technology and/or the customization of existing technologies
· Provide strong expertise in Application Development support
· Work closely with Solution Architects ensuring that features/stories implemented can be decomposed into tasks to be provided to delivery teams
· Must have strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize work effectively
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or Information Technology
- 4+ years of experience in Web and Mobile Application architecture
- Prior experience in developing microservice applications using SpringBoot or .Net Core (preferably Spring)
- Must possess excellent communication skills
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. You may apply for this position online or email your resume to Krista@maxsyssolutions.com.
Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.