Maxsys Solutions is currently searching for a Mid-level Hardware Technician for a 3 month contract opportunity with a Fortune 200 company in Dallas! Our client is well recognized for their professional services and a proven leader within the real estate industry! They are looking for a driven IT/Technical mid-level Hardware Support Technician who will be responsible for assisting customers resolve complex hardware-based issues. You will be installing, configuring and repairing computer hardware systems and providing Level I/II end-user support for software and hardware issues for remote locations. Must have ability to multi-task with complex technical issues and have a customer-focused personality. Because of their fast paced environment, this Technical Hardware Support role must be able to meet tight deadlines and possess a strong work ethic!
- Microsoft Windows, Local Area Network, Level II end-user support, troubleshoot, debug and test systems
- Install and upgrade Microsoft Windows operating systems (includes standard business applications and associated peripherals)
- Oversee the daily operations of specified locations (includes hardware, software, backups and LAN)
- Provide Level I/II end-user support for both software/hardware issues
- Responsible for installing and upgrading Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Troubleshoot any software and hardware problems through debugging, testing, and vendor assistance
- Maintain daily backup of network files
- Provide software/hardware inventory updates/reports
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/MIS or related field is preferred; Associates Degree
- A+ Certification preferred
- 4+ years’ experience in a Hardware Technician role
- Excellent attitude; must have a strong work ethic
- Excellent communication and conceptual skills required
- Must have previous experience writing routine reports
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. You may apply directly to this position online or you can send an email to Krista@maxsyssolutions.com. Maxsys Solutions is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.