Maxsys Solutions is excited to announce several permanent Interface Developers (C#, SQL, HL7) in the Dallas area! Our award winning client is on the cutting edge of healthcare information technology and passionate about streamlining the medicine practice and advancing solutions to life. They need to hire several Interface Developers responsible for HL7 development & deployment for clinical laboratory, anatomic pathology and EMR (includes obtaining customer use cases and requirements, creating implementation project plans and managing implementations). Must have a strong background with analysis, design, build, test and support along with documentation, change management and other interface project activities.
As a member of this dynamic team, you'll have the opportunity to work with many different technologies in a very collaborative group. Many perks with this company include: Healthcare benefits, Flex care spending, Health Savings, Life and Accidental Insurance (casual work environment)!
- Interface development, C#, SQL, analysis, documentation, HL7/Healthcare (EMR/EHR), ANSI
- Must have a strong background with HL7; define, create, and validate HL7 data mapping
- Work closely with other Developers, Analysts and upper level Management on HL7 development and deployment issues
- Work through client issues; work directly with clients to provide an understanding of the benefits and the limitations to the interfaces; must have solid client facing skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in clinical business practices, implementation and project management (coordination of project initiation, scheduling of meetings and conference calls)
- Experience with HL7 interfaces (development & deployment) within the EHR/EMR space
- Prior experience with gathering/documenting data requirements, design, building, testing, implementation, support, creation of mapping tables and maintenance of interface bridges
- 3+ years’ experience with C#/.Net and SQL programming
- Previous experience with ANSI standards
- Must have a general understanding of healthcare applications and terminology (includes patient care environments and service needs of patient care personnel)
- Must have a strategic mind-set and a technical self-starter for this team
- Must possess excellent communication and client facing skills
Must be able to accept a full-time/W2 position without sponsorship requirements.