Maxsys Solutions is currently searching for several Integration Services Developers to join a Fortune 200 company in Dallas, TX! Our client is well recognized for their professional services and known to be a proven leader within the real estate space! We are looking for driven and motivated Integration Services Developers who are experienced with C++ /Java, Jenkins, REST APIs, Cloud and GoLang to define, design and implement complex solutions for the enterprise. You will get to play a key role in the data engineering space and work with state-of-art technologies. These are permanent roles with a competitive salary and bonus; our client offers excellent healthcare benefits, unlimited PTO and a 3% match on 401k.
- Integration Services, C++ / Java, GoLang, Kafka, Docker, Cloud, Linux, REST APIs, Jenkins or TFS
- Work closely with technical Engineers and Team Leads to develop new features and enhancements in the GoLang programming language
- Collaborate with Scrum team members during daily standups and assist in gathering requirements and participating in sprint planning and design sessions. Work closely with Scrum Master & team to estimate, design, and build efficient, long term business applications
- Participate in the evaluation and decision making process over application production issues
- Build and execute unit and automation test suites
- Investigate and resolve complex and critical data, system and software issues in production
- Use open source technologies (Docker, Kafka, relational and NoSQL databases) to build cloud based applications
- Employ CI and CD tools for optimal productivity
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- AWS Certification is preferred
- 7+ years’ experience in a C/C++/Java Developer role for 'large scale' enterprise systems
- 3+ years’ experience with Integration development using REST APIs and message queuing/integration platforms (i.e. Kafka)
- Experience with Micro services architecture and Docker Containers is preferred
- 3+ years’ experience with Linux operating systems
- Must possess advanced analytical and quantitative skills
- Must possess strong organizational and critical thinking skills in order to assess complex problems; be able to navigate objectives and develop acceptable Enterprise application and governance solutions
- Must possess excellent communication skills
- Must have a strategic mind-set and a technical self-starter for this team
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
You may apply for this position online or by sending an email to Krista@Maxsyssolutions.com. Maxsys Solutions is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.